How does it work?
Brugman Law can help with the preparation.
Court documents includE:
- Financial Statement
- Form 35.1 Affidavit
- Case Conference and Settlement Conference briefs
- 14C Confirmations
- Trial brief
- Agreements and Offers to Settle
We can also provide coaching and counselling throughout the process in person, over the phone, Skype, or email (depending on the type of counselling).
Counselling, Coaching and Services includes:
- Case evaluation to determine the strengths and weaknesses of your case and the other side
- Case evaluation to determine if a matter can be settled outside of court
- Discuss your goals and potential ways to achieve those goals
- Get independent legal advice on a mediation or negotiated offer to settle
- Prepare for case conferences, mediation, and more.
- Guidance on court procedure
- Early planning to get ahead of the next step of your legal journey
- Preparation for or representation a single court event
- Guidance on the trial process, such as how to conduct discovery, or have our lawyer do it for you!
- Have a written agreement endorsed by the court so that it is binding and enforceable
Other fixed charged documents:
- Simple cohabitation agreement
- Prenuptial agreements
- Other domestic contracts
- Travel letter (notarized) for travelling with children of separated or divorced couples.
How is this accomplished?
This is done by the use of a Limited Scope Retainer and upfront, well-defined costs.
The Limited Scope Retainer defines what the lawyer and client expect out of the meeting and what each of their roles are in the process.
AND you go home with a completed document or service.